Watching the trends in modern furniture

20.5.10

My Shopping Hell


If there’s one thing I hate in life its shopping! Doesn’t matter what it’s for I hate having to walk around shops on a Saturday afternoon with half the country doing the same thing. It’s my idea of hell!

Thankfully most company’s now have online shopping available so when I decided to get a new bed furniture retailers were at the top of my list. It’s as easy as that I didn’t even have to leave the comfort of my home.

That’s me sorted out the new bed has been ordered at a cracking price of under £350 which I thought was a total bargain. I reckon if I had to go out shopping for this I would have gave in before I got to the furniture shop! As you can see there’s a picture of it at the top of the post let me know what you think of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Contemporary Living Room Design, AllRightsReserved.